builder/ real estate

I know Dr Z for 20 and had used his expertise often, he is impeccable in every aspect!

Master Injector!

I recently had my first visit with Dr. Zimmerman. The office is beautiful! The work that Dr. Zimmerman did is impeccable. I was a bit nervous, but he put me right at ease and the whole treatment was seamless. Thank you for giving me my confidence back, Dr. Z, I am a patient for life!

I had Sculptra done on my face 2010 by Dr Z. I am still sick 8 years later from the problem that occurred when Dr Z injected in the RED ZONE, caused me swelling that didn't stop with redness and pain that was unbearable. Worst was that Dr Z did not admit he did a mistake and Sculptra was the problem. If it wasn't for a very good plastic surgeon that is very familiar with Sculptra , I would not have made it. Not only did I lose everything from not being able to work but I lost my self esteem as well. Having to go out of town to get that side of my face fixed but like they tell me its not going to be a easy fix it will take time. It Is scary Dr Z is working with products and does procedures he does not know completely what he's doing.

Amazing!

My husband and I both had the O-Shot and all I can say is...WOW. We were both a bit skeptical but since I've had many other procedures, all with very positive results done by Dr. Z, we decided to give it a shot. Was it worth it? YES. my husband said he has never had such intense orgasms and the same goes for me. I also had the G-Shot (which enlarges a woman's G-spot by injecting it with Artefill....kind of embarrassing but he and the nurses make you feel totally at ease) and I now have vaginal orgasms which I never had before. My husband is considerably larger (girth-wise) and after being married for 20 years, we are like teenagers! It's crazy! I have also had him do fillers on my face, Botox, CoolSculpt, and lipo. Dr. Z is truly an artist. I would ever let any other plastic surgeon touch my face or body because Dr. Z is truly the BEST at what he does.

Dr. Edward M Zimmerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.