The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward G Mackay has 3 locations
7601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste C2
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
7601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward G Mackay has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Edward G Mackay has the following 6 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward G Mackay - Posted on June 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward G Mackay - Posted on April 7th, 2018
Do not go to this doctor, I spent $1.800.00 on my last visit with Bethany with a pre visit on what we were going to do and the price now I was told 1 shot for the cheeks and 1 shot for the lips would be enough. WRONG. After 3 days the swelling went down and I had nothing Dr MacKay has no intentions of making it right, I was called to go back to the office and asked if I wanted to spend more money by Bethany. What a rip off. And lies. They told me something I paid the money to them and I got nothing. Bethany told me this will do what we discussed what a lie those shots done nothing and she knows it. This is not an honorable human being I kept my word he got my $1.800,00. I did not get what I paid for I got nothing that worked. I got taken by this doctors office.. and Dr MacKay does not even care to make it right.NO one from this office has called me to make it right refund my money or offered to redo the services that did not work. Terrible customer service
1.800.00 in services and no results
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward G Mackay - Posted on March 22nd, 2018
I spent $1.800.00 in services that are advertised to last 2 years and my results were zero days . I’ve sent many e mails wrote many bad reviews so today I’m sitting in Dr Malkay office to see if they want to do. Maybe a refund or redo the services that are to last 2 years. I will follow back with results of this appointment.
Best Vein Doctor Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward G Mackay - Posted on May 24th, 2017
FABULOUS DOCTOR and STAFF!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward G Mackay - Posted on November 8th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Edward G Mackay Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Edward G Mackay
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.drmackay.com
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward G Mackay is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.