3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edward G Mackay?

Do not go to this doctor, I spent $1.800.00 on my last visit with Bethany with a pre visit on what we were going to do and the price now I was told 1 shot for the cheeks and 1 shot for the lips would be enough. WRONG. After 3 days the swelling went down and I had nothing Dr MacKay has no intentions of making it right, I was called to go back to the office and asked if I wanted to spend more money by Bethany. What a rip off. And lies. They told me something I paid the money to them and I got nothing. Bethany told me this will do what we discussed what a lie those shots done nothing and she knows it. This is not an honorable human being I kept my word he got my $1.800,00. I did not get what I paid for I got nothing that worked. I got taken by this doctors office.. and Dr MacKay does not even care to make it right.NO one from this office has called me to make it right refund my money or offered to redo the services that did not work. Terrible customer service

1.800.00 in services and no results

I spent $1.800.00 in services that are advertised to last 2 years and my results were zero days . I’ve sent many e mails wrote many bad reviews so today I’m sitting in Dr Malkay office to see if they want to do. Maybe a refund or redo the services that are to last 2 years. I will follow back with results of this appointment.

Best Vein Doctor Ever!

Dr, Mackay treated my varicose veins. I hadnt worn shorts in YEARS!!! I am so happy and confident now. Would never go anywhere else again. Surgery was easier than I thought and not painful at all. Clean office, friendly staff. Highly Highly recommend!

FABULOUS DOCTOR and STAFF!!!

Great visit great results, great staff!! Highly recommend!

Great doctor terrible billing

I went to the doctor's office in Largo, and saw the PA. I paid my co-pay, and was told to come back in a year. Since then, I have been repeatedly billed for two visits at $50 each. His payment is now handled by a company in Ohio. I talked with them, as his office said they had nothing to do with it anymore. I have submitted proof of my initial payment, but continue to be billed for the other $50. Their statement showed I saw Dr. Mackay that day, but he wasn't even in the office. Letters have not resolved the problem. The doctor and his staff are great, but his billing/payment is now the worst I have experienced in my 69 years of life. Not sure whether to just pay the extra money, and seek out a new physician or ....

PA IS INCOMPTETANT-MAKE SURE YOUR APt IS WITH THE DOCTOR

I saw Dr Mackay previously and was pleased. When i made a follow up appointment, I thought i would be seeing him but instead saw a PA and he was not in the office. My medical condition is complicated and my vein issue was not cosmetic. The PA did not seem to understand the complexity - she spoke to me as though i were 7 years old. She also gave me misinformation about medications - which was later corrected by both my pharmacist and my PCP. Requests for records sent to other doctors were mishandled also. First incorrect records were sent (so my appt was a waste of time and money). Then they insisted they did not have a release (even tho they had released the wrong info). New doctor requested a disk - however the disk they made was not properly formatted - so he could not read it. I think Dr Mackay is spread to thin and he needs someone to supervise what his staff is doing!

Teacher

I went to this doctor for a screening, but ended up seeing a PA and not the doctor. He came in the room for aobut 3 minutes.

Dr Mackay

I think Dr. Mackay is very good at what he does. But I just don't feel that he is all that friendly, not that my dr has to be my best friend... I had 4 appts so far and had to wait too long at two of them- 35 and 50 minutes. He also asked me how I was during one surgery and I said "Good." He said, "Not for long, when I stick this needle in your leg it's going to hurt." I couldn't believe he said that, especially since I couldn't tell if he was joking or not because I couldn't see his face when he said it. What an interesting guy.

Love my legs!

I can not explain how much I love the look of my new legs! They use to look like a street map! Thanks Dr.Mackay and your great staff.

Dr. Macay is a graet doctor, I highly recomend him.

Great bedside mannor, Diagnosos correctly, makes patients feel comfortable and at ease, patients leave feeling very satasfied with his work. Ecellent Doctor.

the best care!

my legs are now show-off-able! I can now go out and wear skirts and dresses because Dr. Mackay helped me rid my spider veins. I've been lucky that so far, none have come back. The only thing to mention was in the waiting room, they did not have a great selection of magazines. But my wait to see Dr. Mackay was extremely short and he was on-time with my appointment.

Dr. Edward G Mackay is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.

Dr. Edward G Mackay Is this you?