Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward J Marineau has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Edward J Marineau has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Edward J Marineau has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward J Marineau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I would not recommend this man to anyone. he is extremely disrespectful with no regard to the patients right to say no to anything. he tried to force me to do an exam after I said no due to religious beliefs and the fact that last time I was forced when I has my first child and was hurt so badly I almost lost him. this doctor demanded that I get completely undressed and made me cry by trying to make me do something I said no to. he has caused me to not even want to speak with another doctor in my lifetime. I am disgusted by the way I was treated.
This Dr has absolutely no bed side manner and is very unprofessional. He was in and out of my room in 2 minutes. Never addressed my concerns, and always seemed to be in a rush. Please do yourself a favor a switch doctors before it's too late. My heart goes out to all the women that have to have him as there dr while he is on rotation
This Dr has not taken more than 5 min to listen to my concerns and issues. extremely speedy diagnosis accompanied by unprofessional mannerisms. If you are looking for a Dr to console you and be gentle this is not the physician for u. Everytime I had an issue he would tell me he didnt know, he never knew anything so how I supposed to go on with my pregnancy. So I def changed. Thanks to God.
The only nice thing I can say about this doctor is he's located across from the hospital. Waiting in the waiting room was about an hour which is typical at any appt, but he would not visit with me for more than 5 mins even less than that I am sure. When he checked for baby's heart beat it lasted less than 15 sec, and never not once in 5 visits told me my measurements or listed to my concerns. Do Not go to this doctor if you care about the well being of your unborn child.
37 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Edward J Marineau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLee Physicians Group, 16271 Bass Rd, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward J Marineau in this video.
Dr. Edward J Marineau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.