Dr. Edward R Marks III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward R Marks III?

suboxone

I was a patient of marks when he had the suboxone clinic at wheeling hospital dr. marks dump all of us like trash he left without a warning he kept me on the sob. for 3 years never trying to lower my dose now im addicted to soboxone and they sent us to other doctors telling us its going to b ok this doc. is taking over for marks its all lies iv been through 1 of the docs that replaced marks he had no sympathy for us he just keep saying been on them to long when i tried to explain im addicted he replied its all in yr head what do u want me to do bla bla bla well he didnt last long i think he seen how bad all of us was how addicted we were so now i c a new doc today dont no what will happen i pray he has a heart and helps me go off of them slow im scared of getting withdraws and being sick. only if u would have told us something Dr. marks we would have understood maybe so my overall rating of marks a doc. i trusted is a big fat 0.

Best Ever

...Iam very pleased with Dr Marks.He is by far the best i ever went to.never too busy to explain,always has a smile,very thorough,always checks for interactions of meds.I think of him as a friend.