Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward E Martinson has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Edward E Martinson has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Edward E Martinson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward E Martinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
The best doctor I have ever seen. I have had a lower back strain for the past 4 months. Very minor compared to many people he has seen I am sure. He took the time to let me know all the postural issues I had and where I was tight, and wrote an incredibly long and detailed note to the physical therapy people for me. Just the nicest guy. I can not recommend him enough. I was feeling hopeless but he really helped in letting me know the pain is treatable.
Dr. Martinson is a GREAT doctor. I have seen other PM&R doctors over the years and he is far superior. He knows his stuff and is not shy about referring out to other physicians he knows that are also at the top of their fields. His main focus is getting his patients moving and feeling better, primarily through the use of physicial therapy. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Martinson. He is caring and understands the physical pain his patients are in. Throughout nearly a decade of serious medical issues, I have lost faith in the medical community. However, Dr. Martinson is the exception. He is a wonderful doctor who I highly recommend.
Dr. Martinson,,I have been seen by for several months last yr..I have to say the most kindest understanding Dr I have ever meet in my life..Knows what he is doing. Dr. Martinson will cover every point that is wrong with you and will not give up till he is sure he has covered everything he possibly can do for you ..I would 1000 percent recommend Dr Martinson to all..Thank you for being my Doctor..
Best doctor I've ever seen.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Edward E Martinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsChequamegon Clinic, 415 Ellis Ave, Ashland, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward E Martinson in this video.
Dr. Edward E Martinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, WI.