Dr. Edward J Mazdzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Mazdzer?

A great Dr.

I wish all Dr.s had such a caring way about them. He took the time to review my MRI films and show me where my issues were. Unlike the Dr. in Burlington, VT. who was rude, uncaring and rushed me threw my appointment without answering any questions I or my daughter asked. We asked if he received any MRI films, and he said yes, but gave us no explanation. He motioned us out as he was on the phone, thinking we would be called back in. The receptionist came out with an order for physical therapy, and to have a brain scan done. I will continue to see Dr. Mazdner.

Best Neurologist I have ever seen

I brought my Mother to him. Dr. Mazdzer is kind and caring. Very knowledgeable and willing to share that with his patients