Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Edward A McCluskey
Edward A McCluskey is a Doctor primarily located in Gresham, OR. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
I have come to this clinic for 8 years now and have recieved nothing but kindness from the staff and Dr. McCluskey. My pain level has gone down from a 10 to a 1 with my current treatment. I have read through the comments about high turnover and would like to say that, that happens at many different doctor offices that I have had experience with, and is very common. I have never had trouble with going through withdrawels because of not being able to get my medications on time, if you do have this trouble, it is because you wait til the last minute to request them, or you are running out of your medications early and abusing them. This is no ones fault but your own. Dr. McCluskey is the most wonderful Doctor ever!!!!
I have been to so many specialists since my life crippling accident. This man honestly is a God send, compared to the other docs. He listened to me , with true compassion. The opiate road is not for me, and I was cured by there cutting edge injection techniques. I went from 11 out of 10 in pain to a 2 which can be cured by advil! Thank you for you dedication. No clinic compares, I would have waited hrs. Pain relief is worth anything.
I have been going to this clinic for 3 years. I have seen many doctors and nurses in this office and each time I have to tell my story over and over. Recently a new PA started and I had the displeasure of being on of her patients. The other day she explained to me that narcotics cause dependence (no kidding??) and so she is going to take me off of them!!! What?? I have finally gotten my life back and she wants to take it away from me after 3 years!!! I am currently searching for a new pain clinic as they one is a sinking ship! Even the medical clinic who was new when I wished him good luck he said he was outta there cause the place sucked and it was going to be shut down any minute. I would if you are a current patient find a new physician and if you are a chronic pain patient stay as far away from this clinic as you can!! When I cried the PA said maybe you need psychotherapy!!! There is no compassion here!!! I feel like they are doing to this to me because after 13 injections I refused anymore because they were not working on me. It is purely an injection clinic and if you refuse watch out!!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions831 NW Council Dr, Gresham, OR
Edward A McCluskey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.