Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward D Mccoul has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
Showing 5 of 6
He took my case after I had problems from a previous ENT surgery by another doctor. I was miserable & had trouble enjoying life. He had to remove 2 necrotic bones from 2 different sinus cavities. I have felt great since day #1!!! My recovery was not bad at all. I am now about 6 weeks post op and feel spectacular. I am no longer sick everyday, got off some of my medications, & I can now enjoy my life with my children! Thanks Dr McCoul for saving my life!
13 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Edward D Mccoul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOchsner Medical Center, 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward D Mccoul in this video.
Dr. Edward D Mccoul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.