Dr. Edward Mccoul Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mccoul?

Saved my life!

Posted on September 7th, 2016

He took my case after I had problems from a previous ENT surgery by another doctor. I was miserable & had trouble enjoying life. He had to remove 2 necrotic bones from 2 different sinus cavities. I have felt great since day #1!!! My recovery was not bad at all. I am now about 6 weeks post op and feel spectacular. I am no longer sick everyday, got off some of my medications, & I can now enjoy my life with my children! Thanks Dr McCoul for saving my life!

Way off on simple diagnosis.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

what I had was an elementary problem, he mis-diagnosed and did needless procedure. My new doctor shook his head in amazement. Also told me he no longer works for the same clinic and not by his choice .

Posted on August 24th, 2011

He is one of the best doctors I ever have. He cares about his patients. He spent a good time with me. He is very professional, yet in a very simple and clear way explained to me about what is causing my health problem. I highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on February 5th, 2015