Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr MD
Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr - Posted on June 19th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1979
New York University
Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr's office for more information.
235 Lestertown Rd Groton, CT : (860) 445-7478
Locations & DirectionsEDWARD J MCDERMOTT MD, 235 Lestertown Rd, Groton, CT
Dr. Edward J Mcdermott Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Groton, CT.