Dr. Edward M Mcgill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward M Mcgill?

Horrible wait time!

My first appointment was set for 9:30 am. By 11:45 I still had not been seen. I was starting to get a headache from sitting in the bright lights for over 2 hours with my eyes dilated. I told them I had to leave and needed to reschedule. For my rescheduled appt, I told them I wanted an 8 am appointment. It still took them over an hour to finally see me once they dilated my eyes. I will not go back again!

This man Saved my Eye site and I just love him for this. Its been about 6years now but I had to share.

Dr McGill is a great retinal specialist, and has done wonders for my wife, Roxanne. We are very lucky that we have him to take care of our eyes. Thank you.

Gifted, extremely high quality doctor. Thorough, efficient, solves difficult problem(s) in a straightforward fashion. One of the best Ophthalmologists I've ever had.

The Best Retina Specialist in the Omaha Area

From the onset of my diagnosis of wet macular degeneration. I felt complete trust and ease in knowing that if there was a change or concern with my vision at any time during my treatment, I could call Dr. McGill and know my call would be taken with prompt attention and professionalism.. He always shows utmost concern and care. Truly the best. ****

Dr. Edward M Mcgill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.