Dr. Edward Mcmanus Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mcmanus?

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I waited 3 hours before I left. Not exaggerating. Arrived at 2:45 for a 3:00 appt, No mention from the staff about running late. At 5:00 no one from the staff had apologized or entered the waiting to explain. The 2:30 and 2:45 were still in the room with me. I tried to reschedule and was told I was going in next, which obviously upset the earlier appointments. They were told something about my paperwork being completed first. I was brought into a room about fifteen minutes which obviously upset the other people all over again. I was weighed, the doctor popped in to get something out of a cabinet and said he'd be in a few minutes. 45 minutes later I woke up in the room at 6:00 and I don't think the 2;30 had been seen yet as they said I was being seen first. I had to leave. The office manager was gone at this point. Please, Please do not go to this doctor or IDC. Find another infectious disease doctor and office who will value your time. An btw, I understand mistakes happen, but they could have called me and told me to come in at 5, or sent me home and I'd have come back, but my time is obviously worthless to them. I thought maybe someone would call this morning to apologize or explain, but I've waited long enough.

Fantastic ... Very Thorough

Posted on June 15th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor ... Human being. I would recommend him to ANY of my friends or family.

Posted on November 16th, 2017