Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward J Mcpherson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 71
Dr. McPherson is very professional in his treatment of his patients. He started the app’t with introductions and then going over files and x-rays. As I had already seen 3 other Ortho’s he was a pleasant change of pace as he knew me extreme need for a hip replacement revision, which I have since discovered he was very skilled in performing. The period following the procedure was not without discomfort, but after a few weeks life is fairly normal again!
Outstanding surgeon. Prepared and thorough with a professional staff at all levels. Dr McPherson leaves nothing to chance. Assistant staff follow the same professional protocols. Perhaps the best part of working with him is his ease with patients and practical approach to surgery and life.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Edward J Mcpherson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward J Mcpherson in this video.
Dr. Edward J Mcpherson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.