Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward C Mease III has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 10
I called to get appointment with the doctor ,seeing that he accepts new patients. The reception Linda interrogated me on the phone , asking me all kinds of personal questions and then told me she needed to speak to the doctor . When I was called back I told her that I had changed my mind. She hang up on me. It seems like they're doing you a favor by accepting you as a patient I am very skeptical that he only wants people that can make him money. I guess they have enough business that they can pick and choose who they want ,by how much medicine you are taking and what kind of health you are in .
Sence ,I been in south FL.I've gone through 3 other doctors.None of them compare to this office:Which I've been going to for a few yrs. Dr Mease is very though .His appointments seem to be set ,so he always has time to carefully listen to you.If you bring in your medications .He will answer questions about what other doctors gave you.He will even give recommendations to save on them.If you happen to have a sick family memeber ,who is also seeing him,he is most likely,to ask about that person,if time permits.Or depending on your problems.He,himself may even be giving you a call to check up on you.Before your next appointment.If your someone who hates shots, He's the doctor for you,no pain and the first poke always counts.Friendly office,great service.
When I first started going to Dr, Mease I was having alot of health problems and feeling sick and tired all the time, come to find out I was being over medicated by my previous doctor, Dr. Mease took the time to figure out which medications I needed to be on and most importantly the proper dosage, and as of today I am taking less than half of what I was taking and feeling great .I would recomend Dr Mease to all of my loved ones.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mease is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Edward C Mease III accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEdward C Mease Md, 7610 Margate Blvd, Margate, FL
Dr. Edward C Mease III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Margate, FL.