Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward J Meyer has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edward J Meyer has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Edward J Meyer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Never remembers where we are as far as my care. Orders tests and referrals but never gets scheduled. Was over charge for visit because of lack of organization and other patient taking part of my scheduled visit. It's something different everytime I come in. Will not communicate with primary care doctor or share lab results as promised. I feel my care is being neglected and it's about money and staff issues. Wait time is usually short but last time was a very long wait of more than 30 minutes.
Dr. Meyer is knowledgable, but lacks what he needs to manage his office. The person who runs the office does an ok job, but is usually unavailable. Adrian who answers the phone is a true "gatekeeper". She does not pass on messages, is rude, unses inappropriate language and so bad she is a danger to the patients, because she can not do her job.
Dr. Meyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Cardiovascular Consultants, 2333 Mowry Ave Ste 300, Fremont, CA
Dr. Edward J Meyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.