Dr. Edward J Meyer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Meyer?

Never remembers where we are as far as my care. Orders tests and referrals but never gets scheduled. Was over charge for visit because of lack of organization and other patient taking part of my scheduled visit. It's something different everytime I come in. Will not communicate with primary care doctor or share lab results as promised. I feel my care is being neglected and it's about money and staff issues. Wait time is usually short but last time was a very long wait of more than 30 minutes.

I have experienced Dr. Meyer as extremely competent. He has greatly increased the quality of my life. I not only recommend him but urge you to see him for any thyroid, diabetic or related problems.

Staff is inadequate.

It's too bad that Dr. Meyer's staff is incompetent. He may be a knowledgable doctor, however his rude manner towards me was alarming. I took my daughter of 15 and he didn't even speak to me. Then when she walled to get an appt. she NEVER received a call back. Unprofessional and ridiculous.

ok dr/ terrible staff

Dr. Meyer is knowledgable, but lacks what he needs to manage his office. The person who runs the office does an ok job, but is usually unavailable. Adrian who answers the phone is a true "gatekeeper". She does not pass on messages, is rude, unses inappropriate language and so bad she is a danger to the patients, because she can not do her job.

exceptionally bad staff

Dawn that runs the office is great, though lacks overall knowledge and is overworked. The others they have had in the office, and they have gone though several, are rude and medically unknowledgable.

Dr Meyer is exceptional and cares about his patients almost to a fault. He takes whatever time is necessary with you and gives you his entire focus. Waiting is a consequence but not an issue for me.

Offiice Staff

The Dr is very through. Spends a lot of time with you. I was pleased. However is staff, one in paticular MELANIE is very rude. She comes across very matter of fact and that is the way it is. Her tone is unappreciated. After several visits for this reason I have decided to seek another DR. Common Doctors manage your office staff.

Typical "doc in the box"

This practice has shrunk and grown and seems to constantly change the doctor line-up.At times the "group" consists of one person.Staff constantly change, but all seem to have the usual government employee attitude that makes visiting doctors and hospitals unpleasant.My wife has received phonecalls from staff that were both rude and unpleasant. She refuses to speak to them anymore.I know of 3 patients that have left and gone to other doctors to avoid dealing with the staff.From my own experience the doctor is knowledgeable and accurate although unusually aloof. I have since left as I want a more interactive doctor that is more interested in helping me manage my diabetes.