Dr. Edward Mikol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mikol?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I found Dr. Mikol condescending and judgmental. Spent minimum time with me. Even lied about prior information given in appointments. Would never recommend him to family or friends for care

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I have visited Dr Mikol several times with surgery one time Several just for pain which he gave me shots for. I would highly recommend him. .

Worst Experience I have ever had. I walked out of the appointment.

Posted on April 10th, 2017

After a pleasant introduction with his nurse, Dr. Mikol came in with a rude, arrogant attitude and did nothing but insult me for the entire time that I was there. He spoke to me like I was a child (I'm 50). I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. What a nasty man who I will make sure to dissuade anyone I know from seeing.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Did a great job. Good experience overall

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I had knee replacement surgery 9 months ago. My knee is great and I have no pain.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

My daughter injured her knee while cheerleading and I brought her to see Dr. Mikol. We never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room during any of our three visits and once we saw Dr. Mikol, he spent a great deal of time examining my daughter. He sent her for an MRI and after 3 visits of treatment her knee has healed and thankfully she won't be needing surgery. The staff was great and there were NO issues with handling of my insurance. I can't thank Dr. Mikol enough for taking good care of my little girl.

Dr. Mikol's review

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr. Mikol is a wonderful doctor, he is an expert on shoulders and would definitely recommend him to everyone that is looking for a great orthopedic doctor. He fixed my shoulder and I am feeling so much better thanks to Dr. Mikol.

RUDE!!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Mikol Is a very rude man with no concern for the feelings of others. I had a very serious injury at work and like another of his patients here I was disgusted by his entire complex with weight. He came right out and said your fat lose weight you will feel better. Never once put a hand on me or asked any questions just flat out said sorry you are fat and that is your problem. He is rude and shows no compassion. I am not that over weight 20 pounds over normal. The best thing he ever did for me was refer me to another doctor who in return has helped me and my extra 20 pounds.

needs bed side manner training

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr Mikol seems to really know what he is doing,but he is really obsessed with weight. He came right out and called me fat with no hesitation. He was very rude at my first appointment but after an MRI he changed his tune.

A good doc!

Posted on January 26th, 2012

he's great, but also he designs bizarre women's swimsuits. kinda creepy

Posted on May 24th, 2011

He has done surgery for me twice and was exceptional! He took time to discuss (and try) alternatives and fully discussed options. Being a nurse I am hard to impress and he impressed me! He has greaat skill as well as compassion! I would recommend him without a doubt!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2010

always takes the time to help me understand my problem Great staff and very nice offices with impressive photos on walls !!!