Dr. Edward C Morrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward C Morrison?

NEVER use this arrogant idiot

DO NOT use this butcher -A terrible reputation and totally deserved -Multiple lawsuitsThe worst bedside manner imaginable

Do your homework and be aware of hard sell

I went through several procedures that were totally unnecessary and both were failures. At first I was told I was a great candidate. When it didn't work out, the doctor said it often doesn'twork on light skinned people. This was never disclosed from the outset. In addition, the doctor said laser would definitely work. Oddly, I had asked about laser from the beginning but was told the scleroderma therapy was the way to go.

I highly recommend Doctor Morrison if you are fortunate enough to have a surgeon choice for carotid endarterectomy surgery. I feel the reason I am alive today is due to him, and his excellent team! A++ and WORLD CLASS thats for sure. Thank you Doctor ED!!Charles

No one like him.

I came across this website by accident and found Dr. Morrison. He treated me about 10 years ago. I had a recurring abscess in my breast. The cause was a mystery. Dr. Morrison worked tirelessly to help resolve this. while removing the breast was the ultimate option, Dr. Morrison did everything in his power to keep this from happening because he cares. If you are in his hands, there are no better hands to be in.

Tells It Like It Is - but not in a good way

On my first visit to his office for consultation - Dr Morrison came across as an arrogant rude man with no calming manner. Less than 2 weeks after receiving a shocking and scary diagnosis - this man had no sympathy. He used foul language (with my mother in the room even) and I felt attacked when I left. I would not recommend him to anyone. I am sure that this was a scare tactic of his to make me see the future and how serious my problem was - however, at the time this did more damage to cause me anxiety than help my situation. I will be consulting a different doctor with better caring and listening skills.

Morrison Great...Office/Staff Manager horrible!

Dr. Morrison is a great doctor with a wonderful personality. Very informative. The office manager is a guy with a very bad attitude and does not deal with the patients/public well. Very arrogant and acts as if you need something special you are a bother. Will not return for this reason.

Dr. Edward C Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.