Dr. Edward S Muir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward S Muir?

Very kind and knowledgeable.

Illumination

Dr.Muir explained to me-and my husband-things about low iron levels and infusions in a way that I could comprehend. I felt at ease because his voice was calm,not alarming. He didnt rush us.I can tolerate a not so good bedside manner as long as a doc is'up to snuff.' This doctor has both-patience AND knowledge. Don't feel like I'm in the dark with this one. My husband thought he addressed our concerns as well.

Dr. Muir is AWESOME!! He may not always tell you what you want to hear, but he does his best to make a positive out of it all. I highly recommend him over a million percent.

Dr. Muir is a very AWESOME doctor!!! I hope he wins more awards b/c of how wonderful he is and I highly recommend him!!!

Dr. Edward Muir is a WONDERFUL doctor who I highly recommend to anybody!! He's always honest, even if he has to tell you what you don't want to hear. However, he's very optimistic and tries to help patients see the positive side of everything no matter how the results come out. Honesty is very important and that's the main thing I like about Dr. Muir!! He's absolutely AWESOME!!!

patient

Dr. Muir is an excellent doctor!! I just love him to death!! I thank God for sending Dr. Muir to make a difference in people's lives!!

You made me feel as if I had wasted your time in coming to you.

dr muir is an excellent dr, caring & compassionate and so are his nurses but his receptionist at front desk is rude & uncaring,