Is Dr. Edward Nejat the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Nejat FACOG, MD, MBA
Dr. Nejat is an accomplished fertility specialist and reproductive endocrinologist who considers the doctor-patient relationship to be paramount. He believes that spending adequate time with his patients, being accessible to answer their questions, and having empathy, in addition to possessing exceptional clinical ability, are crucial to providing best-in-class medical care. His particular areas of scientific interest include natural cycle IVF, mild stimulation IVF, unexplained infertility, diminished ovarian reserve, oocyte cryopreservation and oocyte donor/recipient cycles. He has received numerous awards and has been published widely in the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility with contributions to scientific journals including The New England Journal of Medicine Human Reproduction, Fertility and Sterility, and The Journal of Clinical Oncology.
115 East 57th Street Suite 500
New York, NY 10022
Dr. Edward Nejat has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Edward Nejat has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Edward Nejat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward Nejat's office for more information.
115 East 57th Street Suite 500 New York, NY : (212) 641-0906
More about Dr. Edward Nejat
Dr. Nejat is an accomplished fertility specialist and reproductive endocrinologist who considers the doctor-patient relationship to be paramount. He believes that spending adequate time with his patients, ...
Locations & DirectionsGeneration Next Fertility, 115 East 57th Street Suite 500, New York, NY
Dr. Edward Nejat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.