Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Newton
Dr. Edward Newton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Houston, TX . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Newton is affiliated with Chowan Hospital, Bertie Memorial Hospital and Heritage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Newton has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Diseases in Twins
- Fetal Diseases
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Premature Labor
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Newton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bertie Memorial Hospital
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
36 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Edward Newton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Newton in this video.
Dr. Edward Newton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.