Dr. Edward Nomoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Nomoto?

Impressed!

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Today I had my first visit with Dr. Nomoto. He looked young enough to be my sons age! Dr. Nomoto went over every detail of my neck problem and gave me new options that I hadn't been given by other Dr's. So far , I've been impressed!

"Save the Best for Last" (Dr Nomoto, definitely is the best, IMO.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

After seeing three other surgeons regarding the need for lumbar spinal fusion surgery, Dr. Nomoto was the last, and am very grateful to say, the best whom I chose. As the metaphor goes, "save the best for last". Dr. Nomoto is the very best. He's extremely thorough, has very good communication skills, educates his paohtients, listens carefully, thoughtfully. My first appointment was one hour. After having additional follow up studies done, he spent two (2) hours with me and a loved one, on what I needed done. He explained the pros and cons of everything involved, what was less invasive, more so, and the consequences of both relating to my specific symptoms, findings and what the outcomes could be. I'm so grateful I chose Dr. Nomoto to do my surgery. He was never in a rush when he visited me in the hospital. He even took walks with me each day he came in. My surgery took eight hours to complete, was very involved. Even after I was discharged, he was easily accessible. It has been that way ever since. Compared to the other referrals I got, none came close to everything he did or offered. Edward Nomoto, MD, is the very best of the best! Thanks, Dr. Eddie.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Had a consultation with Dr. Nomoto today regarding a low back issue. He was very patient and answered EVERY question thoughtfully and taking all the time necessary to explain. Not to mention, his office staff is very resourceful. They had all my imaging and records together within minutes, with little effort because they appear to operating in the current century. It's refreshing.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017