Dr. Edward Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Norris?

Highly Recommend!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Norris

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Agree with previous reviews. Outstanding anesthesiologist.

Hopkins' Best at the Baltimore VA Medical Center

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Thank you, thank you Dr. Norris for taking such wonderful care of my father.

Top Doc

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Dr. Norris is one of the most kind, caring and dedicated anesthesiologists in Baltimore.

VA Medical Center

Posted on November 2nd, 2014

Dr. Norris is chief of the anesthesiology department at the VA. He was not my anesthesiologist, but greeted me on the morning of my surgery and introduced the team assigned to take care of me during my operation. He also stopped into the operating room as I was being put out to make sure everything was going as planned. The entire anesthesia team was great - kind, caring, and dedicated. I don't think I could have gotten better care anywhere else.

Thank You Dr.Norris and Dr. Williams

Posted on June 29th, 2014

I noticed a review from several years ago and thought I would offer my experience with Dr. Norris as my anesthesiologist at Hopkins Hospital. I started the day at Hopkins Greenspring for an X-ray of my lower back. They discovered a 9 cm calcified aneurysm in my abdomen and rushed me downtown. I was scared to death. Dr. Williams, a famous Hopkins surgeon met me in the ER, explained what was required, and told me he would have the best anesthesiologist at Hopkins assist him with my surgery. I was briefly taken to the surgical ICU and met Dr. Norris within minutes after my arrival. He explained to me that I was at the right place, at the right time, with the best possible people to get me thru what was going to be a very complex surgical procedure. He looked directly into my eyes when he spoke to me and was as confident as any person I had ever met. I was kept asleep for almost a day after the successful surgery. Dr. Norris was in to see me several times each day until I was discharged. It was been almost 8 years since my surgery and I remain very thankful to Dr. Norris and Dr. Williams to this day.

Forever thankful

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I recently met Dr. Norris at a social event. To my great surprise he remembered me and my family. He was the anesthesiologist in charge of my father's care for a very complex operation at Johns Hopkins in 2007. My father had to return to the operating room several times and Dr. Norris was always available day or night. Everyone at Hopkins was great, but Dr. Norris was a true gift. My family will be forever thankful.

OMG - what an amazing doctor.

Posted on March 19th, 2014

I called Dr. Norris' office and asked if he would speak to me about my father's upcoming surgery on his aorta. Dr. Norris is a known expert vascular anesthesiologist. I was given his name by a local anesthesiologist. Although Dr. Norris made it very clear that he could not give me any specific recommendations regarding my father, he answered all of my questions in such a kind and compassionate manner I cried after speaking with him. What a wonderful person!

Highly Recommend

Posted on July 29th, 2013

My father was seen by Dr. Norris before his operation. He is extremely knowledgable and caring. Spent more time explaining the surgery than the surgeon did!

Best Anesthesiologist in Baltimore

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Highly committed to the care of our nation's veterans.

Posted on June 21st, 2017