Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Nottingham III MD
Dr. Edward Nottingham III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with other offices in Richmond, CA and Denver, CO (and 2 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nottingham is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Nottingham III has 5 locations
275 W MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611
1489 Steele St
Denver, CO 80206
Dr. Edward Nottingham III has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Nottingham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
8 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Edward Nottingham III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward Nottingham III's office for more information.
275 W MacArthur Blvd Oakland, CA 94611
901 Nevin Ave Richmond, CA : (510) 307-1555
777 Bannock St Denver, CO : (303) 436-6000
280 W MacArthur Blvd Oakland, CA : (510) 752-1190
1489 Steele St Denver, CO 80206
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Nottingham III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.