Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
1088 Baxter St Ste A
Athens, GA 30606
Book Online Now
Edward S Novey has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Edward S Novey has the following 4 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Edward S Novey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Edward S Novey - Posted on April 3rd, 2015
Intelligent, caring physician
Self-verified patient of Edward S Novey - Posted on December 11th, 2013
Dr. Novey's staff is impressive; I was received promptly, courteously, and in a friendly manner by receptionists, nurse practioner, and Dr. Novey ......and the young man in blue scrubs. I feel confident in Dr. Novey' and in NP Philpot's ability to diagnose and treat me. I had a very positive experience overall and would recommend the good doctor to my friends without hesitation.
most indifferent physician I have ever met
Self-verified patient of Edward S Novey - Posted on February 20th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Edward S Novey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Edward S Novey's office for more information.
1088 Baxter St Ste A Athens, GA 30606
Locations & Directions, ,
Edward S Novey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.