Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward J Nuila Crouse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 27
I LOOOOOVEE HIM! I have been to other OBGYN's and noticed they never took the time to explain my issue on why i was never able to get pregnant. Dr. Crouse took the time to sit me in his office to explain everything! Assured me he would help me with getting pregnant and to this point i have no complaints! Very friendly staff, always available and knows what he is doing. No regrets!
I've been meaning to write a review on Dr. Crouse for years. I've have always ranted and raved to my friends, co-workers, and family about how much I adore this man. Yes, he's not only a Dr., he's a down to earth compassionate man. Dr. Crouse is the most personable provider I've ever encountered. His bedside manner is superb! I started seeing Dr. Crouse in 1998. He delivered my son that year as well as performed my tubal. To this day he still ask about my son on every visit. He performed a few procedures I needed over the past few years. All of which there were absolutely no complications. My daughter is now also his patient and feels the same comfortableness I felt when I was a new patient. If you are looking for an OBGYN, look no further!!!! This Dr. is all that and a cup of tea!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Couse for about 10 years! He is a great doctor, but his staff ....not so great. The receptionist is rude and the other staff working behind the desk where you pay are very unfriendly and rude as well. If I didn't like Dr Crouse so much and don't want to bother with transferring my medical records, I would have found another doctor. His staff could definately benefit from a customer class or two! My intent for this review is not to discourage anyone from seeking medical services from Dr. Crouse. My hope is that he sees this review and becomes aware that his staff could be damaging his practice, especially new patients.
45 Years Experience
Universidad De El Salvador (Uelm)
Graduated in 1973
Southside Medical Center
Dr. Edward J Nuila Crouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Body Sculpting, 2050 North Loop W Ste 224, Houston, TX
Dr. Edward J Nuila Crouse is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.