Dr. Edward Nuila Crouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Nuila Crouse?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I LOOOOOVEE HIM! I have been to other OBGYN's and noticed they never took the time to explain my issue on why i was never able to get pregnant. Dr. Crouse took the time to sit me in his office to explain everything! Assured me he would help me with getting pregnant and to this point i have no complaints! Very friendly staff, always available and knows what he is doing. No regrets!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

He's th best doctor and only Doctor I would want to see

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I've been meaning to write a review on Dr. Crouse for years. I've have always ranted and raved to my friends, co-workers, and family about how much I adore this man. Yes, he's not only a Dr., he's a down to earth compassionate man. Dr. Crouse is the most personable provider I've ever encountered. His bedside manner is superb! I started seeing Dr. Crouse in 1998. He delivered my son that year as well as performed my tubal. To this day he still ask about my son on every visit. He performed a few procedures I needed over the past few years. All of which there were absolutely no complications. My daughter is now also his patient and feels the same comfortableness I felt when I was a new patient. If you are looking for an OBGYN, look no further!!!! This Dr. is all that and a cup of tea!!!

Great Doctor! Staff needs improvement!

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Couse for about 10 years! He is a great doctor, but his staff ....not so great. The receptionist is rude and the other staff working behind the desk where you pay are very unfriendly and rude as well. If I didn't like Dr Crouse so much and don't want to bother with transferring my medical records, I would have found another doctor. His staff could definately benefit from a customer class or two! My intent for this review is not to discourage anyone from seeking medical services from Dr. Crouse. My hope is that he sees this review and becomes aware that his staff could be damaging his practice, especially new patients.

The Greatest

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Always willing to answer questions and office staff is very helpful as well.

Don't waste your time!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

STAY AWAY!I was a patient since 2007. Just 2 weeks ago my job changed insurances. Even though I am passed 26 years old my previous insurance covered previous immunizations. I was supposed to take the last dose today and I didn't know my new insurance didn't cover it or my HR still adjusting the benefits for the employees. I was not prepared to pay 200 dollars today. So, I asked if I could get the shot and be billed. THEY DENIED, after being a patient for 4 years. They told me that the Doctor said for me to come back next month. However If I don't have it in the next 2 weeks it will not work. I begged for them to bill me.... But, they refused. Their examination rooms are dusty. the equipments used for examinations are very old. Ceiling of the rooms don't look good. The staff seems not really aware of things, they need seriously costumer service training.I definetely DO NOT recommend this facility.

Posted on November 29th, 2016