Dr. Edward Omalley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Omalley?

The absolute best

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. O`malley is incredible.

eye examination

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Exceptionally good specialist. Outstanding.

Top of his field

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. O'Malley sets the standard for Pediatric Ophthalmologists. He is thorough, very knowledgeable and the results we have seen for our child are amazing. If all we could receive the level of care that Dr. O'Malley provides for all health care matters life would be far more pleasant.

Excellent outcome following surgey!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I had a very pleasant experience with my strabismus surgery earlier today. Dr O'Malley is very educated and has over 30 years experience. I felt in good hands. He is very caring and I felt very at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend him. Your kids will also enjoy his humor! I appreciated his work and manner so much my son will be seeing him for all eye his eye care! I am very thankful for what Dr.O'Malley has done for me.

Wonderful

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I saw Dr. O'Malley as a child (unfortunately not early enough to correct my sight problem). Started taking my daughter at 3mo old (eye issue is hereditary). We have been going for 7 1/2 years & the intense eye therapy has helped improve her vision so that both eyes are almost equal.

A wonderful pediatric ophthalmologist!

Posted on March 10th, 2011

We took our 7 month old son to him because he had a blocked tear duct. Even though, he was there to see our son but he was so warm and friendly to us and he made two very apprehensive first time parents a little more at ease. During his examination our son was fussing but Dr. O'Malley was so patient with him. After the examination he explained very clearly what he would do to clear the blockage. And when time came for the probing he used a little humor to relax a scared mum and then took our little guy for the procedure. And before we knew it our little guy was back not crying and screaming as we were expecting but actually quite calm.I would highly recommend Dr. O'Malley to anyone who has to show their child to an ophthalmologist.

Posted on March 10th, 2017