Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward B Green III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward B Green III has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Edward B Green III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Will do anything work for a dollar. At first glance seemed nice,sugary sweet...and said he would help me. I injured myself at work...Dr Green was paid by the insurance to treat me. In his report a month later, he stated that I was just fine could go to work, etc. Six months later I'm in so much more pain , nearly complete loss if feeling in my arm, I woke up crying this morning because I can't turn my head because of two disc herniations that he just ignored after reading the mri reports. Why be a good Dr on one hand and "flip flop" and take bad money from workers comp cases...everyone is not lying...employers lie. I wish I could take back all of my years of dedication to them. Dr Green...I thought you had a conscious. You hurt me more than this injury, you have prolonged my recovery. I only want to have this issue repaired and healed so I can live a good life, why would you deny me that? "My daughter typed for me"
Dr. Green and his physician assistant, together and on some occasions separately, worked together to help me understand my condition and provided treatment. I appreciate how I was treated from the walk from the waiting room, the doctors visit with me, and the check out process. I would highly recommend this place for people of all ages.
When I first read the rating for this Doctor, I was worried. My son had a very bad wrist fracture nd my insurance company sent me to Dr. Green. The receptionist as professional and very nice. Dr. Green was very matter of fact but very professional. Since I work in the medical field, I understand that he is a busy man. He performed my sons surgery and all went well, in fact, his bedside manner was excellent. The follow up visits were also wonderful. I am grateful to have recieved such great care. Please be open minded when you see him, yes, you might wait a few minutes to get in but he is very busy but he is worth it.
23 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Hamot Medical Center
Dr. Edward B Green III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Long Beach Orthopaedics, 1040 Elm Ave Ste 100, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Edward B Green III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.