Dr. Edward O Medina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward O Medina?

Outstanding

Truly a wonderful surgeon. Took the time to go over my past medical issues, listened to my surgical concerns, cared that I needed his help to get back to my normal active life. I will recommend him over and over again!!! He and his staff are one of a kind!!

Nice guy. Not very attentive. Seemed distracted.

He came highly recommended as a surgeon. His personality lacks. We felt very unimportant and our concerns seemed dismissed.

The Best!

Quick wait time and diagnosis, took good care of me, he knew I was nervous about surgery. Healed well, my pain was gone...and not that it matters but he is extremely handsome! LOL.

Dr. Medina A++

From the start of the surgical process to the end during recovery, Dr. Medina and his office staff made me feel very well taken care of and safe. I did my research on the surgeon and his experience with inguinal hernias in women and to my surprise, many physicians in my area recommended their own patients to him for repair surgery. It defiantly helped that during an emergency visit to the hospital due to hernia pain, many of the doctors and nurses knew his name and spoke highly of his work. I am extremely pleased with the care I received from he and his staff, my scar from the incision looks great and most importantly no more hernia! Dr. Medina is a great surgeon and If you or anyone you know is suffering from a hernia, he truly is your guy.

Outstanding

The best hernia doctor you can find.

Excellent doctor. He really listens.

ms.

I thank Dr. Medina without his surgery I probably would not be here. He was very kind and courteous to both me and my husband and I highly recommend anyone with hernia problem to go see him. I thank St. Joe for their wonderful care and nursing staff. Please till Dr. Medina I said THANK YOU SO MUCH!