Dr. Edward Obedian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Obedian?

One of the best doctors I have ever met. He is a rare breed. He spends time with th his patients. He thoroughly explains the risks and benefits of radiotherapy but has an excellent bedside manner. He Is extremely knowledgable and made me very comfortable even though it was a very scary situation for me. If any ever needs radiation therapy for anything, they should see Dr. Edward Obedian for a second opinion.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN!!!!!

I am 38 years old and unfortunately was also diagnosed with a cancer. Being so young and with young kids this news put a huge strain on my family. Dr. Obedian was a SAVIOR!!! His bedside manner is superb! His knowledge put me at ease. He told me everything from what my disease means to what the treatment entails, and what to expect realistically, even in terms of side effects. I never had a doctor who was so caring and spent so much time with me and my family. I just read the comment from the previous lady, and I have to say my experience has been the complete opposite. In fact, I am cured! No evidence of disease recurrence. And that lady should be thankful for the same. Side effects do happen, some worse than others, but at least we are alive and healthy again. DR. OBEDIAN IS THE BEST!!!!!

Dr. Edward Obedian is an amazing radiation oncologist!

Dr. Obedian is a fantastic radiation oncologist. He is extremely smart but still has an excellent bedside manner. He makes you feel very comfortable despite being diagnosed with cancer which is very stressful. Although radiation is very scary, he takes the fear out of being treated with radiation therapy which is so important. I would recommend Dr. Edward Obedian to anyone in my own family.

Dr. Edward Obedian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainview, NY.