Dr. Edward B Ortell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward B Ortell?

Doctor Ortell has a wonderful bedside manner. He put me at ease before the procedure and reviewed what would take place. The colonoscopy went as expected. My mother was impressed with him as well. While I was in recovery he filled her in. When I returned from recovery he gave me a booklet filled with facts and pictures from my colonoscopy. Doctor Ortell went through the booklet with me. Then he took the time to answer all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a colonoscopy.

Dr. Ortell is great he has a wonderful bedside manner and is very patient with explaining things to you. It was very easy to schedule my appointment and his staff is very courteous and everything was done as scheduled.

Dr. Ortell is an amazing surgeon! He is very professional, yet seems to care very much about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!