Dr. Edward H Oruci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward H Oruci?

Lifesaver

Dr. Oruci's foresight, decisive action and care saved me from a potentially life threatening situation. They quality of my life has improved and my overall outlook for longevity has increased exponentially due to his thoughtful aftercare. He's a great Doctor, patient, caring and thorough. So glad to have found him. I couldn't give him high enough marks as a quality physician.

Excellent care

I met Dr. Oruci at St. Francis about a year ago with congestive heart failure. He was very optomistic and gave positive feedback . I just had another great appointment. Staff is very responsive at any location, as well as the doctor himself. I really like that he takes the time to listen and I never feel rushed. With his recommendations and my following them I have moved to having a great treadmill stress test. I continue to improve everyday and would Strongly recommend him. Doctors like him help make up the success rate at St. Francis.

Great Dr

I seen Dr Oruci a few months ago, he was very professional and extremely helpful. His secretary was a delight, she helped me get an appointment promptly. I would definitely recommend Dr Oruci to my family and friends

Great dr

OUCH II

Please read the comments posted for his partner, KAUPIN BRAHMBHATT. The entire practice is the same way. Never get a second opinion from anyone in the group. They all want to CUT you open. NOT for me.

Dr. Edward H Oruci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.