Dr. Edward Outlaw Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Edward Outlaw?

pain mangement

Posted on December 19th, 2016

he is smart caring lesson and works to relieve pain

Another Patient This Guy Could Care Less About

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Everything, everyone is saying, that is bad is 100% true and then some!! Social Security paid this "Dr" (I'll use that term loosely) to see me for my review before giving me SSD. I thought I was going in to him because I was having issues with my Fibromyalgia. I had also had one Heart Surgery, at this time, which I told him, of course, in my paperwork and our conversation. He was pressing on my bad, on the left side. I guess as part of the Fibro Exam, no problem, but it hurt so badly, I was crying really hard. I told him stop, it hurts terrible and finally he did and all he said was, well that can't be right, Fibromyalgia wouldn't hurt that much! So of course his conclusion was, I was faking it! That was what he wrote in his letter to SSD, I had "psychiatric" problems!! I couldn't make this stuff up!! In a couple of months, I was so very sick, I had to go to a Cardiac Surgeon, for my second surgery. I had Pericardidis, over 400 mgs of fluid, had build up around my heart. He was pushing on it, from the back!! If he would of said something, it would of saved me a ton of suffering!! He was rude, mean and the most obvious thing, being paid off, for my appointment by Social Security. I could of died, because of his negligence!!! Please DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY!! Also look up court cases against him, on the computer!! That will freak you out!! He took a bunch of patient files to his home and got caught with them and was charged and found guilty! I can't believe he still has a license to practice medicine!!

Posted on February 13th, 2016

In all my life, Ive never been to a dr who came in and out without even looking at me. He spent 30 seconds in the room max. I had to go to him because of my medical coverage but am now trying to get my records to move to another dr. I cannot believe this man is a dr.

What a joke

Posted on February 11th, 2016

An appalling excuse for a doctor, avoid this man. He will not spend time with you, will not even show up to your appointments (and the staff will not call to notify you that he decided not to be a doctor that day), and when he does he fails to write down things he promises to order.

Patent

Posted on November 21st, 2014

He sucks, worst pain Dr I have ever been to and will never go back or recommend him. He should be bared from Practice.

Dr. Outlaw-a medical experienced, knowledgeable, caring doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr. Outlaw makes sure that the patient is treated with respect, kindness & dignity. He is providing excellence in medical care and treatment which I as the patient expect. The interaction with my Mayo Clinic doctor has helped to provide the best healthcare and medical knowledge available. I would recommend Dr. Outlaw without doubt and to be the best doctor a patient needs. No unsatisfied patients and bad mouth policy will lower the excellence of this doctor. Thank you Dr. Outlaw

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I will not give my name because I then could be discharged for a few months . this dr and office is awful, the dr is so rude to me and i just want to feel better yet going there i feel worse. the staff is so rude to me, the girl at the front desk is never nice never even greets me, the girl who i check out with is no better and i want to know what is her background anywyas? i have complained to the manager and she was nice and said that she would look into things for me but it seems that the drs just dont care.

find another dr

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr Outlaw is the least caring dr I have ever met, it seems like he is just there to play with the staff. He stands outside teh room i am waiting in and i can hear everything he says, he was talking about another patient and how he was going to discharge the paint because he is sick of that patient. he talks about his weekends to the staff and he wont return calls to your dr even if your dr calls and calls trying to get information. he spends only a few minutes if that in the room and then runs out the staff is squeezed into a very tiny office where you try to check out and everyone is lined up right in front of the rooms where the paitnes wait where everyohe can hear. the girl who chckes me out seemed so busy and was nice to me and had to help me and everyone else and answer the phone as all the other paitnes stood right there.. i am looking for antoher dr.. i am sick of this place. this is nothing new either this place has been a mess for years now and he has a new manager there a lot as well as staff.

Rude/Pathetic

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I simply have been trying to get my records to another one of my physicians and this office is horrible. I have never been to any other medical office where the staff is so mean, rude, unprofessional. The girl at the front desk is horrible, you would think a dr would want somenoe who is pleasant to greet his patients but not at this office, get ready to be treated with rudeness and with disrespect by a young inexperienced girl, it goes on throughout the office. The young lady who checks you out is just as bad and I think she must think if she was to smile or speak kindly she would blow up or something because she doesnt do either. Dr Outlaw just rushes me in and out and I ask a question and he just glosses over it and moves me on out. I wish there was someone to complain to who would require this practice to change, there are many people in this world in pain who need good drs but this office is horrible and no one deserves to be treated like this.

Horrible Office

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I have had back pain for 4 years and work every day with herniated and bulging disks as well as other major issues. I am a professional business person and have never been so insulted at a drs office. The girl at the window is so rude and unprofessional, if you hate people then you should not work in medicine, she is rude to every patient and gets upset if someone doesnt know to fill out the papers and will only take your copay after she has had you go back and sit down. I waited in an over crowded waiting room for 2 hours when I finally see the dr he only saw me for 5 minutes and would not listen to any questions that I had, he was more concerned about getting out of the room so he could play with the girls at the desk from playing with their hair to talking about his night out. The only girl who was nice was the girl who took my vitals, the girl who checked me out was so unprofessional and I tried to ask a question and I dont think she knows anything about anatomy at all, she just wanted me out. The place is very small, dirty, and patients over flow out into the parking lot. Thank God for the new manager who answered my questions and listened to my concerns about the staff, she really wanted to help me and acted like she really cared about my pain. I hope she stays because the so called manager before was just like the rest of the staff, I think the manager is the only one in the entire office who cares and who knows anything about the medical practice. This place is always so chaotic, its time for me to find a new dr. Only because the manager asked me to stay another month is why I am not out of there. I stay because its hard to leave from one pain dr to another but I care about my health and how I am treated. This office treats you like you are just trying to get drugs, they have no idea about back pain and how I too wish I didnt have this. If you can go to another dr you should. I am there for lumbar pain and the dr was talking to me about my neck??? at least look at the chart or maybe talk to the patient.

Don't Waste Your Time

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

A full year and this guy still doesn't know who I am or why I come in to see him! Due to poor scheduling I ended up with the head Doctor, but he's not much better. The place is run like a run-down free clinic. Some improvement since moving to one location, but I'm still looking for another doctor...

Not worth it

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

The entire office staff is beyond unprofessional. They never answer the phone, they don't give you the correct information for the appointments. It's like dealing with high school students...bad ones. I have had medical problems my entire life and seen multiple doctors and this is the first time I felt the need to write a review to warn people. I'll never go back there!