Dr. Edward Perez Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Perez?

Efficient, clear communicator

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Perez twice -- first for just a general checkup and second for a worrisome patch on my scalp. Both appointments were handled well and I came away feeling as if I had a clear sense of the state of my dermatological health. What more can you ask?

Hadn't a clue

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr. Perez said it was my medicine that caused the really bad rash - even sores - and took me off everything for 6 weeks. He was wrong and I don't think I should have been without the medication. He took a biopsy and a blood test and then quite frankly didn't know what to do. He gave me some prednesone and some medication that is prescribed for organ transplant patients - an immune system suppressant - and I immediately became ill. He did nothing for me, but bad.

I loved Dr Perez, too bad I live so far away now...

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I liked Dr Perez. He took a lot of time with me and he was a great listener answering all of my 1000 questions. I'd belong to another medical group and I no longer work in San Mateo so it he is now to far from my home to see regularly, but he is a kind and patient Dr. and he got me the medication that worked the best for me. I would recommend him to anyone. The only complaint I had was of the staff giving me a hard time using my cell phone in the lobby. I am really busy at work and if I get 10 minutes in the lobby to make a personal call while I'm waiting for an appointment, I believe that I should be able to do that. If you use an appropriate volume of voice, it is no different from speaking with someone next to you, and it is way more quiet than most children.

Posted on March 5th, 2011

I don't think he really wants to be a doctor. From the moment he enters - you feel like he can't wait to be out of the room, like is scared of patients. He just wants to write the prescription and be done .

Posted on June 10th, 2016