Dr. Edward Panousieris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Panousieris?

the best

My doctor is the best!!!! if you want a doctor with a good personality, bedside manner and all around someone who cares this is the doctor!!!!

the best

Dropped after 15 years

Received a call from Lisa stating that since we live 45 minutes away and the drive being such a burden on me, and due to the new FDA regulations Dr. P will no longer be able to retain my wife and me as patients any longer. The fact is the drive was never a factor before. It was our problem. Now we have no PCP or pain management doctor nor were we offered a referral. Just kicked in the trash. Dr. P has been an excellent health care provider. I do not understand why if he is concerned with the new FDA regulations just tell us that we need to see a pain specialist to handle our pain management. Thank you, Dr.P for leaving us in a hopeless situation. Would have given 4 star overall but the refusal to see us anymore due to such frivolous reasons in my opinion is lack of caring and integrity. Especially know the condition of my wife's health.

Everyone should be so lucky!!

Everyone should be so lucky to have a PCP as wonderful as Dr. Panousieris!! I know that is not possible because there is only one Dr. P.! He never rushes me, he listens to my concerns and acts accordingly. I am also in the Medical Profession and I know alot of PCP's. But I would never trade Dr. P for ANY of them. He makes me feel like I'm a patient AND a friend. Hard to come bye these days!!! 4 Stars, 5 if I could.

Awesome Dr!!! Explains things so that you can understand them!! Great at helping in anyway possible!!

I would recommend Dr Panousieris in a heartbeat. He's never been anything but professional, personable and caring and I'd trust his diagnosis 100%.

Dr. Edward Panousieris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.