Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward S Panzeter has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Edward S Panzeter has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 7
I'm writing this 7 years later but just feel compelled to say that Dr. Panzeter is awesome! My Mom was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer advanced stage but operable and we couldn't have asked for a more professional and compassionate dr. Her surgery lasted 17 hours and we knew it was a long shot but the Dr. was willing to do what he could for Mom. She liked him right off the bat and It gave us comfort. He was also very compassionate with our family and I couldn't have asked for a better dr. for my Mom. He is very confident in what he does and this gave my Mom the courage to face this battle. To this day, we tell people if they are in a similar situation, "see Dr. Panzeter".
I recently had been diagnosed with gallstones, and soon after found myself at Portage surgical and in Dr. Panzeter's care. I have never had any type of surgery before this and to say that I was nervous would be understatement! I decided to write some reviews of my experience because I really didn't find any real feedback from anyone online regarding this doctor. I know for me it was very scary to put my life in someone elses hands, and I'm an IT guy so the first place I look is usually the internet to do some research! I did talk to a lot of coworkers who all said great things about the Dr, and set my mind somewhat at ease. The morning of my surgery I was still very nervous. The nurse that started my IV raved about how great the Dr. was and that he would probably have me in and out in 45 mins or so (Its normally about 2 hour procedure to have your gallbladder removed) that made me feel somewhat better as well. I think the Dr. was in to see me around 8:30am. He was in good spirit's and very confident which really set my mind at ease! I thought his bedside manner was great! He kept it short, sweet,to the point, and kept me smiling. He answered all the questions I had and I could not have asked for a better experience! I am not real sure how long the actual Surgery took, but I was leaving the hospital by 10:30! I thought that was awesome! Its been a little over 2 weeks since my surgery. I just had my post-op checkup and I feel great! I am about completely healed! I never expected such a fast recovery! I would highly recommend Dr. Panzeter and would go back (God forbid I needed to)in the future.I hope this helps somewhat comfort anyone facing a Surgery by Dr. Panzeter! Your in good hands!
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Medical Center, 101 W W T Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward S Panzeter in this video.
Dr. Edward S Panzeter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.