Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward J Patton MD
Dr. Edward J Patton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Edward J Patton has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
best so far
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward J Patton - Posted on December 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward J Patton - Posted on April 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward J Patton - Posted on April 11th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1990
Women And Infants Hospital
Dr. Edward J Patton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsWOMEN CARE, 234 Russell St Ste 3, Hadley, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward J Patton, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Hadley, MA, in this video.
Dr. Edward J Patton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hadley, MA.