Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Pennington has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I was in critical condition from a very bad surgery from a prior doctor with fissures, a bad infection and terrible pain when I first went to see Dr. Pennington. He could not believe what he was seeing. He immediately started working on me to get me well. I would recommend Dr. Pennington to anyone. I wanted to also mention that his staff and his assistant are wonderful and very caring.
I was a patient of Dr. Pennington when he was with his old group. After he left, the group would not tell me where he went, but I found him on the Internet. One of the comments on this website gives a low rating to his staff, but that was BEFORE he left that group. He now has a wonderful staff, and it's easy to get an appointment. He has 2 offices of his own and another one coming soon. Caring, compassionate, excellant care!
Dr. Pennington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Edward Pennington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Pennington in this video.
Dr. Edward Pennington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.