Dr. Edward Petrow Jr Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Petrow Jr?

Terrible person.

Posted on November 21st, 2017

This person has no idea how to treat people as human beings. He is rude, arrogant, and inconsiderate and has no time for a patients problems or concerns. I would not have him remove a hang nail, never mind replace a joint.

Had knee replacement. Dr was rude and arrogant. Talked down tome as if he couldn't be bothered. When my wife ask him questions he basically insulted her with his responses. I have had severe pain now for almost 2 years. When I went for my yearly checkup and other check ups during the year he could have cared less about my pain on my last visit he told me that there wasn't anything more he could do and it was my problem now. During doctor visits all he did was review the x-rays never physically inspecting or touching my knee. During one of my visits I had a 7:30 appointment and after an hour and a half I was still waiting to see him he finally came in to the examination room and spent less than 5 minutes with me. All he did was look at my knee and said it looks good. I would not recommend this doctor and wish I had another orthopedic surgeon do my knee replacement.

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor..Great after surgery 2/3 years later; still interested in follow-up

Unhappy

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Found him to be extremely arrogant. Talked down to me, acted as if I was waisting his time. Put it this way, I have never walked out of a Dr's office and broken down in tears in my car.

Best Hip Ortho in Tucson

Posted on August 14th, 2016

He is incredible. Being a nurse I wouldn't let anyone else touch my hip.

Hip Replacement

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr. Petrow is a very competent surgeon. However his bedside manner would seem to need improvement. To make up for that his PA is very personable and helpful

Arrogant gum chewing dr.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Very rude an arrogant Dr. When my husband an I were discussing his pain level the Dr. Told us to take it home because he gets enough of it when he gets home. Could not answer any of our questions. Most of his answers were " I don't know". When we asked his opinion on which procedure to do, his response was its up to you. I will do a knee replacement if you want, it's just another pay check for me. He is an arrogant rude gum chewing Dr. He is the one with a medical degree and he can't help give advice.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I found petrow to be very arrogant. His PA an air head and the office staff rude and lost.

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Petrow answered every question, calmed my concerns and allowed me to come to my own decision regarding a total knee replacement. The office staff was courteous and made it easy to visit for follow-ups. His PN (Laura) was equally courteous and knowledgeable. I would (and have) recommended Dr Petrow and TO to others.

rude

Posted on September 12th, 2011

very rude office and doctor has bad patience skills

Posted on March 30th, 2017