Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward H Piepmeier Jr
Dr. Edward H Piepmeier Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gold Beach, OR, with another office in Bandon, OR. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Piepmeier is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Piepmeier has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward H Piepmeier Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I am a 47-year-old male, and I have had chronic health problems for most of my life. I have seen dozens of doctors. Dr. Piepmeier is, without hesitation, the best doctor I have ever seen. Sadly, he is leaving the US now thanks to ObamaCare, and I have no idea how I will ever find a doctor half as good, caring, gentle, helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable as him. I'm now contemplating leaving the country to go with him. Thanks, Obama.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2009, 2011, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Piepmeier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Edward H Piepmeier Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward H Piepmeier Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gold Beach, OR.