Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Pillar
Dr. Edward Pillar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Murrieta, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Pillar is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital, Loma Linda University Community Medical Center and Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Pillar has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pillar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Redlands Community Hospital
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Inland Valley Medical Center
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Loma Linda University Children`s Hospital
25 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Edward Pillar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward Adam Pillar DO, 35605 Abelia St, Murrieta, CA
Dr. Edward Pillar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.