Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward C Pino II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My teenage daughter had multiple broken bones in her foot,ankle and leg.She had surgery that consisted of plates and pins and before long she was back into surgery again from complications.We were sent to a different surgeon at this point, which thank God so happen to be Dr Pino. He not only corrected the first surgery but he managed her pain and explained everything so matter of factly,yet simply so that my daughter and me and my husband felt very comfortable.My daughter hardly has a noticeable limp and is back in colllege.Dr Pino spent alot of time with us so that it was personable and we trusted him.He was prompt with visits,so we felt that he also valued our time.His staff were very courteous,professional yet personable.As a nurse,I have since taken care of some of his patients that also share the same opinions and feelings towards him.Thankyou Dr Pino for being the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw Dr Pino for the first time today,to discuss the arthritic ankle problem I have,He was very knowlegable,and explained my options very well,his expience shows,I would trust him for surgery and recommend him.The whole staff treated me good.The only negative is the long wait for an appointment which isn't his fault.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Edward C Pino II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Ambulatory Surgery Center, 2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward C Pino II in this video.
Dr. Edward C Pino II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.