Dr. Edward Poon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Poon?

Great Dr

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Abusive office staff

Posted on September 28th, 2017

The most unprofessional staff at this front office. I received a bill in the mail for the1st time stating I had a balance over 121 days over due, yet I had not received any prior bill. When I called the lady at the front desk she kept sending me to voicemail....you can't even talk to the billing person. So I went down in person. Walked into an empty office and the billing lady said she would send me something although she was standing in the same office as I was. I told her I need it now so i can take care of it, she said she was busy so I would have to wait. Again the office was empty. I told her I want to take care of this immediately so she printed my bill. When I asked her to explain it to me she said that she would not that is wasn't necessary. After several minutes of trying sit in her office so she could explain my bill she stood in front of me and said I couldn't go in there. Although I've seen her take other patients in there to discuss billing. So I left a message for the Dr to call me and from the looks of these comments he is going to be just as unprofessional. Left in tears and with them threatening to call cops on me because I wanted my bill explained. Isn't that their job?Horrible treatment of patients.

Compassionate, listens

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Compassionate, very nice, listens. But only gives injections which are not gelling me. My quality of life is NOTHING. Going to order my wheel chair.

Great Painless Care

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I really like this doctor. He is thorough, professional and above all did not hurt me when he gave me an epidural. By the time he was done talking to me and explaining things I was fully confident in the success of the shots. I had a really bad experience with another doctor and it was important to me that he listen to my experience and work with my fear. I have been back for my second set of shots and He is really professional and caring.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

Great physician. Very friendly and outgoing. Made difficult diagnosis on my parent

Posted on October 27th, 2017