Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Porter
Dr. Edward Porter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Neosho, MO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Freeman Health System - Freeman West, Freeman Hospital East and Freeman Neosho Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Freeman Hospital East
Freeman Neosho Hospital
42 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Edward Porter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions412 E McKinney St, Neosho, MO
Dr. Edward Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neosho, MO.