Dr. Edward Quinlan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edward Quinlan?

Posted on November 9th, 2016

He is a great doctor with a great staff. Really happy to have him on my side.

A wonderful experience

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I found Dr. Quinlan and his staff to be not only professional but also very caring. I saw him on an emergency basis and had to have surgery the same day. He and his staff took the time to answer my questions and concerns. His follow up care was excellent. What started out as a very scary moment in my life turned into an experience that not only took care of my problem, but also took care of me as a person, and eased my wife's concerns. All of our questions were answered, we were treated kindly and felt very confident in the dr.'s skills and treatment.

May Be a Very Good Eye Doctor - But Over Books

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Quinlan. In every case I arrived on time then waited more than 30 minutes to be seen by Dr. Quinlan. The last time broke the camel's back - waited 40 minutes! Talked to his assistant - she advised one appointment was still ahead of me. I told her this was totally unacceptable! Said - "tell the Dr. (Quinlan) to call me when he could see me. Have not heard from him. He may be very good - excellent - but, he will treat you like a "piece of (you know what)" DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on July 28th, 2017