Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward R Katz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Waited over a month for an appointment with this doctor only to get rescheduled twice after showing up for my appointments and finding out he was out of the office or running two hours late by his staff. Only to find that there was nothing he could do about a cyst on my kidney. He could of told me by phone instead of rescheduling me twice. He spoke to me for 3 minutes after I waited 1 1/2 hours for an appointment. He didn't know who I was or why I was there and then had the nerve to ask me for my medical x-rays and information with out reading the information and my x-rays that my primary care physician had already sent over 6 weeks earlier. He over books himself and makes every one wait at least 45 minutes to 2 hours in the waiting room, then another 30 minutes to 45 minutes in the exam room. He charged over $300.00 for this appointment. A total waste of money. My primary care doctor saw the cyst on my x-rays and sent me to a urologist to see what could be done. Never again!
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Jackson Health System
Dr. Edward R Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert S Lipson Md, 7301 E 2nd St Ste 308, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward R Katz in this video.
Dr. Edward R Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.