Dr. Edward Raines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Raines?

Simply fabulous

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Doc Raines worked on my heart twice in as many years and I'm plugging away today 10 years later.. Thanks mr Raines for the wonderful talent and the great bedside mannor.. You are such a blessing to many. Jim Gronewold. Beatrice

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Raines saved my son's life a few years ago with a minimally invasive surgery to the heart. He was able to repair the heart valve without needing to replace it with an animal's valve which would have needed replacement again in 5-10 years. No other cardiothoracic surgeon at Bryan Hospital, Lincoln, NE was capable of this type of surgery. My son is still alive today as a living testimony to this great doctor's work, and thus is able to practice and live by the following Bible verse: "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine".

Posted on July 14th, 2012

DR. RAINES IS THE HEART SURGEON I HAVE EVER KNOWM

DR , RAINES

Posted on September 14th, 2011

my son was diagnosed with a rare cancer called spindle cell sarcoma .. this surgeon did a excellent job in getting the large tumor out of my sons chest and all of the cancer ! :) i will always be grateful to DR. RAINES for saving my sons life ! :) god bless you dr. raines .... may god have a special place for you because you are one of a kind .....

gave me my life back!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I read an article in the Lincoln Journal Star about how Dr. Raines helped a young girl with hyperhidrosis...excessive sweating...at the time, I had no idea that my excessive sweating had a diagnosis nor a solution for it! I have suffered severe social anxiety and social isolation due to my excessive sweating. Dr. Raines performed a surgical procedure on some of my nerves to stop this in my upper body...now I have my life back! I can actually play with my toddler without looking (and feeling) like I ran a marathon! Thank you Dr. Raines!!! His staff were awesome also!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2017