Dr. Edward A Rankin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward A Rankin?

Experience with Dr. Edward A. Rankin

My visits with Dr. Rankin have always met my expectations. I found him to have good bed side manners. I feel that he does not suggest surgery just to perform it. He spends time and explains very well his findings. I found the staff to be courteous. There was a long wait, however, he took plenty of time with me so, I feel it is only fair to wait while he is seeing another patient. I felt very comfortable and I feel very confident that he is a good doctor/surgeon.

i love his bedside manner. I am about to have my second surgergy performed by Dr, E. A. Rankin. He is very thorough and for elective surgery, he lets you say when.

nice Dr. if you can get an appointment but his staff sucks big time. Unless you're his first or last patient of the day expect to wait a least an hour......they overbook like crazy!